Arlene's Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Wednesday Nov 23 Annalise on Channel One

Annalise sent me the URL for an interview with her and the other NetAid award winners on Channel one, a teen channel. To see it , go to http://www.channelone.com/video/.
Click on Nov 23 Pop quiz::Netaid awards::One Step Minute
The section with Annalise and her friend Kat is about 2/3's of the way through the program.
Today I saw the doctor who put me on antibiotics and had an interview with Alaska NPR. Only after the interview was over with no mention of my book or website did I realize I need to think in advance about what should be in interview and make sure it gets mentioned.
This is another perfect warm sunny california day. Can it be climate change?
Books signed: 1
Amazon 7,569

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home