Arlene's Blog

Friday, October 07, 2005

My Book Tour


I am starting off on a long book tour tomrrow morning. Right now I'm sitting on the roof of my house on a warm autumn evening watching the twinkling lights of San Francisco and listening to the crickets. It is a moment of calm in a whirl of activity and I'm savoring it. Micou, my big gray cat, stopped eating. Maybe something is wrong or maybe he senses my tension. Tomorrow I'll try to take him to the vet before I leave at ten from my flight to New York.

Annalise has written from Thailand where she is having an amazing time setting up Teaching English as a Foreign Language programs in several small villages impacted by the tsunami.

I'll try to write at least a couple sentances every day of my tour and see how my the sales of my memoir benefits from all the speaking I'll be doing. Being a scientist, I am analytical so here's a somewhat peculiar number to follow, the Amazon ranking.


Today as I depart it is #3,925 in Books

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home